The Pulmonology Department at VIMS Hospitals provides diagnostic and therapeutic services that cover the entire spectrum of respiratory disorders. We possess great expertise in providing state-of-the-art clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment for a full range of pulmonary conditions and diseases such as acute lung injury, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), interstitial lung disease, occupational and environmental lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary vascular disease, and sarcoidosis, etc.
- Allergies and rhinitis
- Chronic cough
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Pleural effusion
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep disorders
- Solitary pulmonary nodule
- Vascular and interstitial lung diseases
- Bronchoscopy to examine your airways, determine if you have any issues in your trachea, lower airways, throat, or larynx, and take tissue samples.
- Sleep studies to help them diagnose sleep disorders, such as sleep apnea.
Dr. G. Vedhamoorthy
MBBS., MD(Tuberclosis & Chest Diseases).,
Consultant – Pulmonologist