The department of dietetics is dedicated to being an active, collaborative partner and supporter of primary and specialised medical care. We aim to offer a highly specialised and value-added service to our patients. All members of the nutrition and dietetics department are registered members of the Indian Nutrition and Dietetics Association.
We promote healthy diets through counselling. This department is also responsible for the efficient and effective administration of the dietician.
OUR SPECIALTIES INCLUDE
- Individual consultations
- Qualified and experienced dieticians
- Regular nutritional assessments and re-assessment
- Provide a healthy diet for all patients during their treatment
- Total Parenteral Nutrition is provided to the patients
- Management of parenteral nutrition infusions
- Counselling is given to the patient and their family at discharge time.
NUTRITION & DIETETICS PROVIDE CONSULTATION AND DIET ADVICE FOR;
- Weight Loss Management
- Body composition analysis (Total Fat%, Total Body Water, Muscle Mass, BMR)
- Dietary Management of Diabetes and Cardiac Diseases Kidney diseases, etc
- Diets for Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers’ Dietary Management
- Food Allergies and Intolerance
- Diet plans for children (from weaning diet to adolescence)
- Diet planning for long-term care and rehab patients
- Specially designed plans for sports people and athletes