About Us > Dr. K. Meenakshi Sundaram
Dr. K. Meenakshi Sundaram
VIMS Medical Director
Dr. K. Meenakshi Sundaram was thoroughly inspired by the founder chairman’s vision of setting up an Integrated, Holistic, Sustained, Seamless health care service and emotionally connected with the hospital as it stands high, spreading the service lights in the territory of Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Dr. K. Meenakshi Sundaram specialised in orthopaedics and was one of the most successful joint replacement surgeons in Tamil Nadu.
Current special interests are revision surgeries of the hip and knee, osteotomies, and acetabular trauma.
He is actively involved in VIMS Hospitals Administration and working towards the Hon’ble Chairman Dr. A.S. Ganesan’s vision of making the VIMS Hospitals one of the First Super Speciality Hospitals in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India, and making it a center for World-Class Quality Medical Care at an affordable cost to society.
- Primary and revision joint replacements—Hip, Knee, & Shoulder
- Complex joint replacements in stiff joints and dysplastic joints
- Navigation and robotic-assisted knee replacement surgeries
- Osteotomies, pelvic & acetabular trauma
- Salvage and reconstruction of limbs in skeletal tumours
- Paediatric problems of the hip
- Computer-assisted minimal access joint replacement